Tuesday, September 29, 2009

INK STORIES

I would like to invite you... yes YOU... to view some of my latest works on paper.

A collection of more than a dozen pen-and-ink works and limited edition prints on archival paper will be on view from October 1 to 15, 2009 at 1/OF GALLERY at the 2nd floor of Shops at Serendra at the Bonifacio High Street Mall in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig City.


This is my fourth solo exhibition so far and putting up for view for the first time some of my newer works.

Hope you can drop by for a visit.

1/OF Gallery is open from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. except on Sundays. You can reach them through telephone at 901-3152 or via email at 1ofgallery@canvas.ph

2 comments:

The Green Man said...

Hi Buddy,

I am not sure if I am on your list of people you follow, but I have been following your blog for a while and I like what you have in here.

May I ask a small favor... I hope you can follow my blog @ http://thegreenmandiary.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
The Green Man

Bjornik said...

Hey Dan, how are you? Saw your name in the Samapalataya poster. Galing, congratulations din sa fourth solo show mo.:)