Saturday, August 2, 2008

T-SHIRTS! T-SHIRTS!

A dear friend of mine used an image of one of my works on shirts he's selling. For every shirt he sells, I get a share.

So, I am shamelessly promoting it here too.

Each shirt costs 380 Pesos (cheap no?) You can email him at rodgibbs1@yahoo.com.au
He'd take your order and there's an applicable shipping charge.

So... buy na!

It comes in brown and white. I like it. It fits like a Bench cotton t-shirt and doesn't make one look like an undersized banana.


3 comments:

fried-neurons said...

Found your site after you left a comment on my blog. I like your art!

the amateur ear said...

Is shipping/delivery the only option, even if the buyer is from metro manila?

palma tayona said...

i think they have a stall at tiendesitas. i am not so sure where though. you can ask him via email. :)