Monday, August 18, 2008

PROJECT: CARDS

"Ang dami mo na palang gawa dito sa bahay mo eh bakit di mo pini-piktyuran at ilagay sa blog mo?" asked Eric when he dropped by my place to select from the mound of dvd's I've collected through the years.

"Simple. I don't have a digicam. I can only take pictures of those small enough I can put on a scanner, and the smaller ones are those I did on paper," I answered.

"Eh di bumili ka para mas maraming makakakita ng gawa mo kahit online man lang," he said.

He's right.

So, I thought of launching what I call Project: Digicam. I've embarked on a small project to produce on a limited print run of only 100 sets of these six images of my works.

The size of the cards is 5.25" x 7.5" (with nice envelopes) and printed on clay coated matte paper, 180 gms. That's really nice paper that you can have if you chose to keep the cards instead and put them in a nice frame as a keepsake. The set of six cards would also come in a neat personalized box I'd personally be wrapping.

The cost: PhP 1,500.00

Just send me an email and I'll be accepting pre-order. The cards will be coming out at the end of the month. By the way, if outside Metro Manila, cost of shipping will be added.

...and hopefully, I can buy a digicam before christmas-time so I can shoot the paintings I've finished.

(...or pay rent.)



2 comments:

E said...

WOW!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE WORKS!!!! I SWEAR! AS SOON AS I HAVE BUDGET I'D LIKE TO BUY SOME! NOT TO GIVE AWAY BUT FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION!! sorry for the caplocks...they are just sooo good!!

E

palma tayona said...

Thank you e. I have been reading your blog as well and I should say you write well.