Friday, May 22, 2009

KABUWANGAN SA CUBAO



It is actually called KABUWANAN (in Tagalog would mean "Moon Time" or "that time of the month") although I prefer calling it KABUWANGAN (craziness). It is that once-in-a-year event at Cubao Expo where artistry is celebrated.

An annual artists' fair (it's the second time they're having it), there will be artists' booths, photo exhibits, a fashion show from indie designers, film showings, indie band concerts, art exhibits and food stalls in one day. (I wonder if there'll be someone who'd be selling ganja-laced brownies. Hmm...) Expect a lot of arteests and indie folks letting their hair loose for one day.

Oh, I'd also be there hanging some small works and hopefully, if the moon is full and the mood is just right, I might be running around wearing only my belt around my waist.

Hey, it's one whole day (and night) to be crazy. Awoooo!!!

Cubao Expo is located along Romulo Street, Araneta Center Cubao Quezon City. It is the former Marikina Show Expo beside PUREGOLD department store.

2 comments:

Rick said...

may booth kami doon :) see you there!

nutart said...

hey Dan! Sorry for nothaving been able to get to you. So many things had cropped up and I found out that I cannot create my own doppelganger! Much Luck!!!