Sunday, August 15, 2010

IT TAKES A VILLAGE 2


It Takes a Village II
acrylic on canvas
64" x 48"
2010

I have been running out of words lately to write down my thoughts on things. It's like I've ran into a blank wall. I couldn't even write anything about this piece I finished a couple of months back.

For now, let it suffice that this is a bigger and second version of this. I'd rather let the image speak for itself this time.

You can just look for the difference of this one from its earlier brother.


2 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

I love your paintings. Everyone looks deformed. With neck injuries.

That sounded like I didn't like them. But I do.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

palma tayona said...

with neck injuries? hahaha... well...
it is true.

thank you for the compliment.