Thursday, July 15, 2010

IT IS PROVING TO BE...

...CATHARTIC.

This has been the fourth day that I have been sitting on the floor painting this image and it has proven to be quite soothing to the soul and heart. Yes, my emotions have stilled and I've been working on this piece with a quiet and steady beat - not bad considering that sometimes it takes me forever to finish a painting.

Am I happy? No. The pain and hurt is still there. But I am definitely finding a semblance of peace.

I can't wait to finish this. And when I do, I wonder, will I be smiling or will I'd be wretched still with remorse?


3 comments:

YT said...

let me frame it after you're finished so you'll feel better

palma tayona said...

that painting is six feet tall by two feet wide

E said...

This painting...what can I say?!? full of emotions--love it!