Sunday, April 18, 2010

HOLDING HANDS

Cover of the book
Published by
Gig and The Amazing Sampaguita Foundation, Inc.
2010



I am tickled pink.
I am holding in front of me the printed copy of a children's book I illustrated after a long absence in the illustrious and illuminating world of illustrating. (Talk about being redundant in words, no?) The last time I made illustrations for a book was more than eight years ago.

I am posting here some of the illustrations I did for the book
. The others are in my facebook account.

If you'd like to get the book, just send an email to the publisher.



7 comments:

Andre said...

i see a seaman :-) any relations?

kweezter said...

how much is the book?

Bella Sinclair said...

Haven't been here in a while, and I have to tell you how much I've enjoyed catching up on your art and your fantastic writing. Congrats on the book. So exciting. It looks GREAT!

palma tayona said...

@ andre: not in any way

palma tayona said...

@ chrissie: i have no clue how much it'd be. it will be launched on june

palma tayona said...

@ bella: Thanks bella. i haven't blogged for several months and i've got a lot of catching up on.

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

eyeloveit! and congrats on the book!!